$ 285 $ 305
Here is our U-24 Ukulele Strumstick (the Strumulele!) with a Built-in Pickup at a great Price ($285).
Add The Roland MicroCube Amp (see here) for just $120.
Our Uke is tuned GCAE, 26" Long (like Tenor Uke)
BUT with steel strings. The steel strings give a great bright sound with the Strumstick style body, and an amazing sound with the built-in pickup. Here are two sound clips (acoustic sound, not pickup sound)
26" long, 5" wide, 1.5" deep. Spruce Top, Maple Back, Padouk Body
(contact us about Koa Top and Back)
Amp uses Battery or AC power. It has a 5-inch speaker and 2-watt amp. Play with 6 DSP effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and separate Delay/Reverb.
Our two "Everbody" Strumsticks. Spruce Tops, Maple Backs, Padouk Bodies.
Great Sound, No Wrong Notes, The easiest instrument in the world to learn.
Full instructions included.
Buy either One, or Both! Special price: either one just $185 ( reg $198)
Buy Both, just $370, and we'll add two free cases ($40 value)
Big Wave Strumsticks are IN STOCK
Big Wave Strumsticks are currently IN STOCK.
They require a 2-month lead time when we are out of stock.
• The neck is identical to the D-33 Strumstick.
• The wave-inspired body is one piece Padouk with either a Spruce or Koa soundboard.
• We are totally thrilled with the results; the tone is richer, fuller, and louder. The increased resonant chamber has allowed us to add a lower tuning too! There are two tuning arrangements available: our regular D A D (D-35 model), or a lower tuning A E A (A-35 model). The lower tuned AEA model has a brisk baritone flavor reminiscent of the Cittern/Irish Bouzouki.
• The design objectives were to create longer resonant paths within the body (for bass response) and to increase the soundboard area (for volume), but also stepping out a little with an elegant, festive body shape. The wave soundhole arrangement was designed to balance the resonance of the sound chamber and to enhance the visual design of the body.
• The Big Wave Strumstick uses ball end (guitar style) strings which feed through the body.
• Where the original Strumstick design uses a one piece neck and body approach, the Big Wave uses a two piece neck/body design, with a sturdy screw-in neck attachment.