$ 285 $ 305
Here is our U-24 Ukulele Strumstick (the Strumulele!) with a Built-in Pickup at a great Price ($285).
Add The Roland MicroCube Amp (see here) for just $120.
Our Uke is tuned GCAE, 26" Long (like Tenor Uke)
BUT with steel strings. The steel strings give a great bright sound with the Strumstick style body, and an amazing sound with the built-in pickup. Here are two sound clips (acoustic sound, not pickup sound)
26" long, 5" wide, 1.5" deep. Spruce Top, Maple Back, Padouk Body
(contact us about Koa Top and Back)
Amp uses Battery or AC power. It has a 5-inch speaker and 2-watt amp. Play with 6 DSP effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and separate Delay/Reverb.
$ 129 $ 202
Start Making Music, really, with the G-29 Slimpicker and full support materials. The Slimpicker is great for ages 7-77. It has a high bright tone, and it is tuned higher than the D-33 Grand. This is the Strumstick that Started It All, and is a perfect vehicle to start you or loved ones on your musical journey. The Strumstick is the perfect tool to start with and have a great time doing it.
The Start Making Music Package includes:
An Electronic Tuner,
1/2 Dozen Picks,
Instruction CD (download),
83 song Family Songbook (download),
Start Making Music Tutorial plus Free Intermediate and Advanced videos by Bob McNally (view Online),
Free Phone Support
What a package!
See our testimonials. Thousands of people have discovered the fun of making music (for the first time!) with the Strumstick...thats why we designed the Strumstick in the first place!
Sound Clip G-29 Fingerpicked:
Sound Clip G-29 Strummed:
Can opt for D-33 only $56 more.
See Video Comparing D-33 and G-29 in "Listen" Tab
Our two "Everbody" Strumsticks. Spruce Tops, Maple Backs, Padouk Bodies.
Great Sound, No Wrong Notes, The easiest instrument in the world to learn.
Full instructions included.
Buy either One, or Both! Special price: either one just $185 ( reg $198)
Buy Both, just $370, and we'll add two free cases ($40 value)
Big Wave Strumsticks are IN STOCK
Big Wave Strumsticks are currently IN STOCK.
They require a 2-month lead time when we are out of stock.
• The neck is identical to the D-33 Strumstick.
• The wave-inspired body is one piece Padouk with either a Spruce or Koa soundboard.
• We are totally thrilled with the results; the tone is richer, fuller, and louder. The increased resonant chamber has allowed us to add a lower tuning too! There are two tuning arrangements available: our regular D A D (D-35 model), or a lower tuning A E A (A-35 model). The lower tuned AEA model has a brisk baritone flavor reminiscent of the Cittern/Irish Bouzouki.
• The design objectives were to create longer resonant paths within the body (for bass response) and to increase the soundboard area (for volume), but also stepping out a little with an elegant, festive body shape. The wave soundhole arrangement was designed to balance the resonance of the sound chamber and to enhance the visual design of the body.
• The Big Wave Strumstick uses ball end (guitar style) strings which feed through the body.
• Where the original Strumstick design uses a one piece neck and body approach, the Big Wave uses a two piece neck/body design, with a sturdy screw-in neck attachment.