The Instruction CD is the audio companion to the Strumstick Instruction Book. It demonstrates what is in the book, or learn right from the CD.
Note: The first part CD was originally played on the G Strumstick, then additional tracks were added using the D Strumstick. The information applies to both equally, (but the sound will be different). There are notes to tune the G or the D, be sure to use the correct ones.
You can listen to the CD track by track here on our website.
You can download two different ways, either the Whole CD at one time, or track by track individually.
If you need a physical CD send us anemail and we will mail you one.
To download the whole CD, Right click (option click the link below. The file is set up like an audiobook, and can be played in iTunes. You can choose chapters from the "Chapters" menu in iTunes.
Strumstick Instruction CD "Enjoy the Noise" full download. 13.4 MB
The individual tracks (chapters) are listed below, you can listen or download one at a time. These are .mp3 files.
Click to open (will open in new window, click OK if asked)
Strumstick Instructions CD Enjoy The Noise!© Bob McNally
1. Introduction To The Strumstick
2. How To Hold The Strumstick
3. Tuning The G-29 (formerly named the Standard) Strumstick
4. Tuning Notes For The G Strumstick
5. Strumstick Basic Playing A
6. Strumstick Basic Playing B
7. Strumstick Demo Of Basic Playing
8. Before Continuing With The Strumstick
9. Strumstick Strumming (Basic Technique)
10. Strumstick Basic Rhythm
11. Strumstick Advanced Rhythm
12. Strumstick Accenting
13. Strumstick: Sliding, Hammering-On And Pulling-Off
14. How To Play Songs On The Strumstick
15. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (played)
16. This Land Is Your Land (played)
17. Jingle Bells (played)
18. Old Joe Clark (played)
19. Oh When The Saints Go Marching In (played)
20. Strumstick Instruction (Conclusion of first part, using G Strumstick)
...It's Not the End, There's More!
Note: we switched the track number order a little. They are all here though.
Appendix A: The D-33 (formerly named Grand) Strumstick
29. Introduction To The D-33 Strumstick
30. Tuning The D-33 Strumstick
31. D Strumstick D Note (Low)
32. D Strumstick A Note
33. D Strumstick D Note (High)
34. D Strumstick Instruction Conclusion
35. D Strumstick Music 1
36. D Strumstick Music 2
Section II: Additional Music on G Strumstick © Bob McNally
21. Strumstick Interlude 1
22. Strumstick Interlude 2
23. Strumstick Interlude 3
24. Strumstick Interlude 4
25. Miscellaneous Strumstick Music 1
26. Miscellaneous Strumstick Music 2
27. Miscellaneous Strumstick Music 3
28. Miscellaneous Strumstick Music 4