• The Strumstick works by sounding good right from the start..,
• You can finger just one string (with one finger),
The other two strings are your automatic back-up band.
The Strumstick makes chords automatically.
You are doing the work of one string, and getting the sound of three.
That is what we call leverage!
• Later you can finger any of the strings,
play more complex chords, etc
as you get past the beginner stage (our instructions take you there!)
• You have fun making sounds without sweating about "getting it right".
• If you already play another instrument:
The Strumstick is a fast creative tool for composition, or just for relaxation... it will return you to the simple joy of playing that got you into music in the first place.
• If you want to learn to play guitar:
Starting with the strumstick can get you there faster than any other way. Its like training wheels for guitar! (We can show you how)