Big Wave Strumsticks are IN STOCK
Big Wave Strumsticks are currently IN STOCK.
They require a 2-month lead time when we are out of stock.
• The neck is identical to the D-33 Strumstick.
• The wave-inspired body is one piece Padouk with either a Spruce or Koa soundboard.
• We are totally thrilled with the results; the tone is richer, fuller, and louder. The increased resonant chamber has allowed us to add a lower tuning too! There are two tuning arrangements available: our regular D A D (D-35 model), or a lower tuning A E A (A-35 model). The lower tuned AEA model has a brisk baritone flavor reminiscent of the Cittern/Irish Bouzouki.
• The design objectives were to create longer resonant paths within the body (for bass response) and to increase the soundboard area (for volume), but also stepping out a little with an elegant, festive body shape. The wave soundhole arrangement was designed to balance the resonance of the sound chamber and to enhance the visual design of the body.
• The Big Wave Strumstick uses ball end (guitar style) strings which feed through the body.
• Where the original Strumstick design uses a one piece neck and body approach, the Big Wave uses a two piece neck/body design, with a sturdy screw-in neck attachment.
Our two "Everbody" Strumsticks. Spruce Tops, Maple Backs, Padouk Bodies.
Great Sound, No Wrong Notes, The easiest instrument in the world to learn.
Full instructions included.
Buy either One, or Both! Special price: either one just $185 ( reg $198)
Buy Both, just $370, and we'll add two free cases ($40 value)
The Advanced Instruction Book, The Family Songbook, and the Strumstick Instructions and Owners Manual with CD download.
Normally $44, sale priced at $26...wow!