Big Wave Strumsticks are IN STOCK
Big Wave Strumsticks are currently IN STOCK.
They require a 2-month lead time when we are out of stock.
• The neck is identical to the D-33 Strumstick.
• The wave-inspired body is one piece Padouk with either a Spruce or Koa soundboard.
• We are totally thrilled with the results; the tone is richer, fuller, and louder. The increased resonant chamber has allowed us to add a lower tuning too! There are two tuning arrangements available: our regular D A D (D-35 model), or a lower tuning A E A (A-35 model). The lower tuned AEA model has a brisk baritone flavor reminiscent of the Cittern/Irish Bouzouki.
• The design objectives were to create longer resonant paths within the body (for bass response) and to increase the soundboard area (for volume), but also stepping out a little with an elegant, festive body shape. The wave soundhole arrangement was designed to balance the resonance of the sound chamber and to enhance the visual design of the body.
• The Big Wave Strumstick uses ball end (guitar style) strings which feed through the body.
• Where the original Strumstick design uses a one piece neck and body approach, the Big Wave uses a two piece neck/body design, with a sturdy screw-in neck attachment.
$ 129 $ 202
Start Making Music, really, with the G-29 Slimpicker and full support materials. The Slimpicker is great for ages 7-77. It has a high bright tone, and it is tuned higher than the D-33 Grand. This is the Strumstick that Started It All, and is a perfect vehicle to start you or loved ones on your musical journey. The Strumstick is the perfect tool to start with and have a great time doing it.
The Start Making Music Package includes:
An Electronic Tuner,
1/2 Dozen Picks,
Instruction CD (download),
83 song Family Songbook (download),
Start Making Music Tutorial plus Free Intermediate and Advanced videos by Bob McNally (view Online),
Free Phone Support
What a package!
See our testimonials. Thousands of people have discovered the fun of making music (for the first time!) with the Strumstick...thats why we designed the Strumstick in the first place!
Sound Clip G-29 Fingerpicked:
Sound Clip G-29 Strummed:
Can opt for D-33 only $56 more.
See Video Comparing D-33 and G-29 in "Listen" Tab
Our two "Everbody" Strumsticks. Spruce Tops, Maple Backs, Padouk Bodies.
Great Sound, No Wrong Notes, The easiest instrument in the world to learn.
Full instructions included.
Buy either One, or Both! Special price: either one just $185 ( reg $198)
Buy Both, just $370, and we'll add two free cases ($40 value)
This wall hanger display uses strong magnets in the wall arch and in the Strumstick to hang the Strumstick elegantly and ready for playing.
A moderate downward tug and the Strumstick is in your hands ready to strum. Lift the Strumstick to meet the arch, the magnets "click" together and it's hanging again, an object of beauty.
Any wall will do. We have even hung them on narrow wall spaces that do not accommodate most other artwork.
The $59 price includes installing the magnet in a Strumstick you purchase. It does not include the cost of the Strumstick ($169-$590). We suggest ordering the Wall Arch and the Strumstick at the same time. We can add a magnet to a Strumstick you already own, however, you will have to pay for shipping both ways.
Please note: The Magnet Wall Arch Display will only work with a Strumstick that has the matching magnet installed in the tip of its peghead. That means either purchasing a Strumstick with the magnet installed, or sending us a Strumstick you already have for us to add the magnet to it.
Disclaimer: We have tested the magnet system for hanging Strumsticks at Strumstick World Headquarters for close to a decade. We are confident that it is a workable mount for the Strumstick. BUT: It is not intended to be child-proof, active-pet-proof, or earthquake proof. Use your judgement as to its suitability for your display location.
The Arch is approx. 15" long and is made of Maple.